Eskimi is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
The Eskimi Tech team is now looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer located anywhere in the world who would help us further improve our Fullstack programmatic platform!
What You’ll do:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes, illustrating how sites function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems as well as produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
What will help You do it:
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 3+ years of UI/UX design work experience for digital products or services
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite(Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Being a team player who’s able to work independently too, has strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Sharing Eskimi values – growth, ownership, initiative and drive
What’s in it for You:
- Work in perhaps the most growing mobile internet market in the world
- Opportunity to solve challenging problems in collaboration with a global team, giving a lot of room for Your own ideas
- Motivating challenges, learning and professional growth opportunities.
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat.