Sales Development Representative (Portuguese Speaking)
Eskimi is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi Sales Team in Kenya is growing and now looking for a local Portuguese-speaking Sales Development Representative!
As an SDR Portuguese – You will be helping Eskimi grow in the Portuguese-speaking markets – Angola and Mozambique.
What You’ll do:
- Look for new clients and reaching out to them on LinkedIn by email and by cold calling
- Forward qualified clients to Business Development Managers (BDMs) to close deals.
What will help You do it:
- Fluent spoken and written English and Portuguese
- Not being afraid to make a lot of cold calls
- Having some working experience in sales would be a big plus
- Ability to research online and find the right client contacts fast
- Ability and willingness work independently, set and reach ambitious goals
- Sharing our values – energy, ambition, curiosity and high sense of ownership
- Tech-savviness and understanding of online advertising business (would be a big advantage).
What’s in it for You:
- Possibility to kick-start Your digital advertising sales career and grow together with Eskimi – where the potential is limitless – just come get it!
- An opportunity to work with a global scope you won’t find anywhere else in Kenya
- Flexible working atmosphere and international team with a high sense of ownership
- Competitive fixed salary + variable bonus (depending on performance).
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat 🙂