PHP Senior Full Stack Developer
Eskimi is a mobile media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi tech team in Bangladesh is now looking for 3 Senior level hands-on PHP Full Stack Developers to help us further develop, maintain and troubleshoot our DSP platform dashboard, reporting and other features.
What You’ll do:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Co-design front-end and back-end architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Assist to develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade programs
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work with the full stack team and analysts to improve programs
What will help You do it:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP Full Stack Development
- Strong coding skills, following PSR standards
- Hands on experience on standard PHP frameworks (i.e. Symfony, Laravel etc)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles or similar tools (i.e. Vue.js)
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (i.e. Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools (i.e. Babel, Webpack, NPM etc).
- Hands on knowledge and experience with caching tools (i.e. Memcache, Redis etc)
- Working knowhow of Gitlab & Docker & Kubernetes
- Excellent English communications skills
- Sharing our values – energy, ambition, curiosity and high sense of ownership
What’s in it for You:
- Work in perhaps the most growing mobile internet market in the world
- Opportunity to solve challenging technical problems in collaboration with a global team, giving a lot of room for Your own ideas
- Motivating challenges, learning and professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat 🙂