Front-End (Rich Media) Developer in Bangladesh
Eskimi is a mobile media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1.5 B+ people reached worldwide. Our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate in 5 countries around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info on our services.
Eskimi tech team in Bangladesh is now looking for a Front-end (Rich Media) Developer to create rich media banners for campaigns of our global clients.
What You’ll do:
- Develop Rich Media banners for various clients and campaigns, collaborating with the team.
What will help You do it:
- Experience developing animated creatives (with Anime.js or GSAP).
- Experience working with MySQL and APIs.
- Attention to detail and visual quality – your work results must look and work flawlessly.
- Good design skills – being able to do modifications to visuals to be used in rich media.
- Creativity – ability to make decisions when lacking instructions: make it work, make it beautiful.
- Being able to juggle several rich media developments/changes/updates simultaneously.
- Good English communications skills and high sense of ownership.
What’s in it for You:
- Work in perhaps the most growing mobile internet market in the world.
- Opportunity to solve challenging technical problems in collaboration with a global team, giving a lot of room for Your own ideas.
- Motivating challenges, learning and professional growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation.
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat! 🙂