DSP Support Manager
Eskimi is a mobile media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi Lithuania AdOps team is now looking for a DSP Support Manager to help AdOps and Tech teams deliver the best possible service to our global clients! 🙂
What You’ll do:
- Communicate both with colleagues and clients on solving the technical DSP product questions
- Troubleshoot Programmatic advertising campaigns’, banners’ and web-pages’ issues
- Be an SME of DSP product, provide trainings about the product
- Escalate issues You cannot solve yourself to the development team and collaborate in finding the solutions.
What will help You do it:
- 1+ years of experience in working with AdTech (DSP) product support
- Some development experience would be a big advantage
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively across the organization
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced international environment
- Sharing Eskimi values – growth, ownership, initiative and drive.
What’s in it for You:
- Opportunity to make an impact and learn a lot within a fast-paced international environment
- Flexible and informal working atmosphere with a global team
- Motivating challenges and satisfaction upon reaching ambitious goals together.
- Fixed salary (from 1600€ gross) + bonuses
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe?
Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit – let’s chat! Reach out to email@example.com