Business Development Manager Myanmar
Eskimi is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi Sales team is growing and now looking for a Business Development Manager locally in Myanmar!
As a BDM You will be responsible for developing and growing new partnerships with brand clients and advertising agencies in Myanmar, educating them on the value proposition of Eskimi DSP, listening to their needs and helping us to build a better product.
What You’ll do:
- Prepare new Strategy , pitches in order to explain and sell our advertising solutions to the clients
- Prepare quarterly plan and present strategies to the clients with market cases
- Brainstorming and idea sharing with Country Manager to grow fast
- Close deals with largest clients in collaboration with Country Manager of Myanmar
- Look for new prospects (cold calling, participating in shows and exhibitions, organizing workshops, trainings and events)
What will help You do it:
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B sales/business development role
- Fluent spoken and written English and Burmese
- Experience in digital advertising sales and deal track record
- A network of clients (advertising agencies or brands) potentially interested in Eskimi products
- Understanding of digital & brand marketing, digital marketing buying landscape
- Ability and willingness work independently, in a fast-paced international environment set and reach ambitious goals
- Sharing Eskimi values – growth, ownership, initiative and drive.
What’s in it for You:
- Grow Eskimi in Myanmar where the potential is limitless – You just have to go get it and grow together with us!
- An opportunity to work with a global scope you won’t find anywhere else in Myanmar.
- This will come with plenty of motivating challenges followed by satisfaction when reaching ambitious goals
- Flexible working atmosphere and international team with a high sense of ownership
- Competitive fixed gross salary + fixed bonuses (depending on the goals set) + variable bonus (depending on performance)+ Sales incentives
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat 🙂