Business Development Manager Kenya
Eskimi is a mobile media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi sales team in Nairobi is looking for a Business Development Manager Kenya!
As a BDM Kenya You will be responsible for developing and growing new partnerships with brand clients and advertising agencies in the East and Southern Africa region, educating them on the value proposition of Eskimi DSP, listening to their needs and helping us to build a better product.
What You’ll do:
- Prepare new product presentations, pitches in order to explain and sell our advertising solutions to the clients
- Prepare creative proposals and present strategies to the clients
- Close deals with largest clients in collaboration with the East and Southern Africa Regional Manager
- Look for new prospects (cold calling, participating in shows and exhibitions, organizing workshops, trainings and events)
- Ensuring the retention and growth of a key accounts
What will help You do it:
- Fluent spoken and written English, french would be an advantage
- Experience in digital ad sales and deal track record
- A network of clients, potentially interested in Eskimi products
- Understanding of digital & performance marketing, digital marketing buying landscape
- Ability to identify the needs and tailor the proposition accordingly
- Ability and willingness work independently, set and reach ambitious goals
- Performance focused attitude
- Sharing our values – energy, ambition, curiosity and high sense of ownership.
What’s in it for You:
- Possibility to grow and expand Eskimi in East and Southern Africa region, where the potential is limitless – You just have to go get it!
- An opportunity to work with a global scope you won’t find anywhere else in Kenya.
- This will come with plenty of motivating challenges followed by satisfaction when reaching ambitious goals
- Very flexible working atmosphere and international team with a high sense of ownership
- Competitive fixed salary + fixed bonuses (depending on the goals set) + variable bonus (depending on performance)
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions family and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat 🙂