Business Development Manager Georgia
Eskimi is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi Sales Team is looking for a Business Development Manager locally in Georgia!
As a BDM Georgia You will be responsible for developing and growing new partnerships with advertising agencies and brand clients in Georgia, educating them on the value proposition of Eskimi DSP, listening to their needs and helping Eskimi build a better product.
What You’ll do:
- Prepare new product presentations, participate in pitches in order to explain and sell our advertising solutions to the clients
- Prepare creative proposals and present strategies to the clients
- Close deals with clients in collaboration with the CIS Regional Manager
- Look for new prospects (cold calling, participating in shows and exhibitions, organizing workshops, trainings and events)
What will help You do it:
- Fluent spoken and written Georgian, and at least conversational level of English. Russian would be a plus
- Experience in digital ad sales and deal track record
- Understanding of digital & performance marketing, digital marketing buying landscape
- Ability and willingness to work independently, set and reach ambitious KPI’s and goals and work in a multicultural, fast-paced environment
- Sharing our values – energy, ambition, curiosity and high sense of ownership.
What’s in it for You:
- Possibility to establish and expand Eskimi DSP presence in CIS countries (starting with Georgia) where the potential is limitless – You just have to go get it!
- An opportunity to work with a global scope you won’t find anywhere else in Georgia.
- This will come with plenty of motivating challenges followed by satisfaction when reaching ambitious goals
- Very flexible working atmosphere and international team with a high sense of ownership
- Competitive salary + fixed bonuses (depending on the goals set) + variable bonus (depending on performance)
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat 🙂