Business Development Manager Francophone West & Central Africa
Eskimi is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi Sales team is now looking for a local Business Development Manager in Francophone West & Central Africa!
As a BDM Francophone West & Central Africa You will establish, develop and grow Eskimi’s presence in the French-speaking markets like Senegal, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Mali, Togo, Niger, Benin Republic, Chad, Congo DRC, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Burkina Faso. You will be educating them on the value proposition of Eskimi DSP, listening to their needs and helping us to build a better product for them.
- Prepare product presentations, participate in pitches in order to explain our advertising solutions to the clients
- Prepare and then present the prepared strategies to the clients to close deals in collaboration with your Line Manager.
- Look for new prospects – participating in shows and exhibitions, organizing workshops, training and events, cold calling etc.
- Ensure the retention and growth of key accounts.
What will help You do it:
- Fluent spoken and written English and French
- Experience in digital advertising sales and deal track record
- A network of local clients (advertising agencies or brands) potentially interested in Eskimi products
- Understanding of digital & performance marketing, digital marketing buying landscape
- Ability to identify the needs and tailor the proposition accordingly
- Ability and willingness to work independently, set and reach ambitious goals
- Sharing our values – energy, ambition, curiosity and high sense of ownership.
What’s in it for You:
- Possibility to grow and expand Eskimi in Francophone West & Central Africa, where the potential is limitless – You just have to go get it!
- An opportunity to work with a global scope you won’t find anywhere else in West & Central Africa.
- Plenty of motivating challenges followed by satisfaction when reaching ambitious goals.
- Flexible working atmosphere and international team with a high sense of ownership.
- Competitive fixed salary + fixed bonuses (depending on the goals set) + variable bonus (depending on performance).
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me email@example.com and let’s chat 🙂