Business Development Manager Brazil
Eskimi is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi sales team is now looking for a local Business Development Manager in Brazil!
As a BDM Brazil You will be responsible for developing and growing new partnerships with advertising agencies and brand clients in Brazil, educating them on the value proposition of Eskimi DSP, listening to their needs and helping us to build a better product for them.
What You’ll do:
- Prepare product presentations, pitches in order to explain and sell our advertising solutions to the clients
- Prepare creative proposals and present strategies to the clients
- Close deals with largest clients in collaboration with the Head of Africa and LATAM
- Look for new prospects – participating in shows and exhibitions, organizing workshops, trainings and events, cold calling (if there is no direct contact established)
- Ensure the retention and growth of key accounts.
What will help You do it:
- Fluent spoken and written English and Portuguese
- Experience in digital advertising sales and deal track record
- A network of clients (advertising agencies and/ or brands) potentially interested in Eskimi products
- Understanding of digital & performance marketing, digital marketing buying landscape
- Ability to identify the needs and tailor the proposition accordingly
- Ability and willingness work independently, set and reach ambitious goals
- Sharing our values – energy, ambition, curiosity and high sense of ownership.
What’s in it for You:
- Possibility to grow and expand Eskimi in Brazil, where the potential is limitless – You just have to go get it!
- An opportunity to work with a global scope you won’t find anywhere else in Brazil.
- This will come with plenty of motivating challenges followed by satisfaction when reaching ambitious goals
- Very flexible working atmosphere and international team with a high sense of ownership
- Competitive fixed salary + fixed bonuses (depending on the goals set) + variable bonus (depending on performance).
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions family and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me email@example.com and let’s chat 🙂