Ad Operations Specialist Indonesia
Eskimi is a media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi AdOps team is now looking for an experienced Ad Operations Specialist Indonesia to work remotely and help manage campaigns for our clients, starting with Indonesia and India.
It’s an interesting, challenging cross-functional role which includes pre-planning Ad sales support, ongoing ad management, ad campaign trafficking, and optimization of all advertisement campaigns.
What You’ll do:
Digital Ad Campaign Management (±60%):
- Managing digital ad campaigns via Eskimi DSP, GDN, Facebook and other ad servers as needed
- Managing digital ad impression inventory and banner ad inventory for on-site products
- Planning, organizing, activating, controlling daily processes, identifying opportunities, and implementing global improvements for maximum efficiency and quality
- Ensuring that campaigns are launched on time, that campaign performance is adequately monitored, and any performance issues are communicated to the Sales team in a timely manner
- Diagnosing ad serving problems and interfacing with team and/or clients to identify solutions
- Assisting Sales with campaigns’ planning & selling process
- Working directly with the Tech team to optimize digital campaigns as needed.
- Reporting on digital campaign performance to agencies/clients
- Reporting on final campaign performance – monthly.
Other tasks (±15%):
- Completing data entry and analysis functions if needed
- Providing technical QA support on ad serving if needed.
What will help You do it:
- 4+ years digital advertising operations, campaign delivery and optimisation experience.
- Experience of working with Google Ad Manager, Business Ads Manager, DSP or any programmatic platforms
- Result-orientation, an eye for detail and ability to multitask and has effective time management skills
- Ability and willingness to work remotely, independently, handling big budgets in our fast-paced international environment
- Fluency in English and ability to collaborate effectively across the multicultural organization
- Sharing Eskimi values – growth, ownership, initiative and drive.
What’s in it for You:
- Exciting and never boring or monotonous role with an ability to buy millions clicks per day, getting Your hands on big global brands & budgets
- A chance to learn more and grow within Eskimi’s global digital advertising world
- Very flexible working atmosphere with a fun, global, self-driven team.
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and work with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe? Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit!
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat 🙂