Eskimi is a mobile media company with global reach, combining programmatic, big data, research and digital media into a powerful platform, used by advertising agencies and direct brand clients with 1B+ people reached worldwide. With offices in 5 countries, our HQ is in Vilnius, Lithuania and we operate around the world, serving 42+ markets. Check out this short video for more info about our services.
Eskimi Lithuania finance team is now looking for an Accountant to help with keeping our growing international business finances in check!
You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and helping develop financial processes to support the growing business needs in achieving strategic company objectives.
What You’ll do:
- Manage all accounting transactions and ensure timely bank payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- VAT and other official reporting to Tax authorities
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings in collaboration with colleagues abroad
- Assist in the preparation of financial (financial statements and budget performance)
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity, making sure it complies with financial policies and regulations
- Help out with the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines, identify areas for improvement and help implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests.
What will help You do it:
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- 3+ years of experience working in international accounting, experience with general ledger functions
- Good knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate effectively across the organization
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced international environment
- Sharing Eskimi values – growth, ownership, initiative & drive
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
What’s in it for You:
- Opportunity to make an impact and learn a lot within a fast-paced international environment
- Competitive fixed salary starting from 1767 gross €.
Want to be a part of a fast-growing digital media solutions company and have an inpact on a team working with products that change the landscape of mobile marketing around the globe?
Join our global team and grow together! With us – not even a sky is a limit – let’s chat! Reach out to our partner at SmartHR – firstname.lastname@example.org