Business Development (Ad Tech)
Hiring by exclusive partner Launch Ventures
Launch Ventures is a niche award-winning technology company that co-creates products with industry partners who bring valuable expertise in the domain for which the product is intended. We are working with a range of startups to Fortune 500 companies. Some of our early products have achieved a global scale and attracted investments from the likes of Google. We specialise in web, mobile, IoT and AI-based applications and have worked across multiple industry domains and technologies.
We started our media offering in August this year by representing Eskimi DSP to our existing clients and exclusively for the ANZ region. Eskimi is a full-stack programmatic platform with built-in DSP, DMP, rich media suite, and geolocation services.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and self-driven individual to expand our customer base in Singapore and Australia for Launch Ventures. You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying both the clients and agency partners. Success will be in driving the adoption of our programmatic offering by establishing our go-to-market strategy and driving the customer acquisition program.
- Establish a go-to-market strategy for successful partnerships with clients and agency partners.
- Work closely with the business development team, ad ops, and technology team to secure new revenue opportunities and provide constant input/market feedback in order to fuel product innovation
- Understand how platform/inventory/data technologies work and offer the ability to explain technical concepts in ordinary terms
- Be an in-house expert on how Data and Programmatic related advertising can benefit advertisers (clients, agencies and freelancers)
- Successfully work with our marketing team in promoting products to win new business
- Support Business Development for technology projects
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Fluency in English
- Proven experience in new business development or technical account management either from a relevant technology or ad network.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience of demand-side and data management platforms
- In-depth understanding of digital advertising and programmatic landscapes
- Able to prepare regular revenue forecasts for both internal and external purposes
- Professional, ambitious, determined, and a results-oriented mindset
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, self-starter who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- As per experience plus attractive commission structure